We understand these are challenging times and we hope that your family is safe and well.
Our Service department is classified as an ‘essential service’ and therefore remains open. To support you and keep your vehicle safe and reliable in these coming months, we have introduced a new essential safety service package for all vehicles, so that you are still able to get a basic safety service completed on your car.
– Tyres and correct tyre pressures
– Front and rear suspension components
– Fluid levels
– Check front and rear suspension components
– Exhaust and under body components
– Windscreen wipers and washers
– All interior and exterior lights
– Under bonnet components inc Belts and Hoses
– Front and rear brakes
– Free battery test and computer scan
– New genuine Volkswagen oil filter
– Up to 4.5 litres of quality Synthetic Oil*
– Road test and repor
We are open from Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 5.30pm. Please book your service online by clicking book a service stating you would like to take advantage of the Essential Safety Service package or simply call 03 8506 688
To put your mind at rest Brighton Volkswagen is following all government guidelines with regards to sanitisation of your vehicle and the dealership, along with social distancing measures and contactless payment.
If you are unable to get into the dealership and live within a 8 km radius then we would be delighted to pick up your car for your service and drop it back to you.
We look forward to seeing you soon.